The first time you log in to the
Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace as a reseller, you will be prompted to activate
your account. It only takes a couple of minutes to enter your reseller
information and then you will be able to access the Reseller Control Panel,
powered by Parallels.
We recommend that you take the
time to follow the instructions below and activate your account before placing any orders on behalf of
your end customers. This will give you a chance to familiarize yourself with
the Marketplace and customize your Reseller Control Panel before you begin
placing orders. However, if you are in a hurry, or you are already familiar
with the process, you can skip the activation steps and activate your account
at the same time while you place your first customer order.
1) Navigate to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
2) Click LOG IN at the top,
right-hand side of the page.
3) Enter your Ingram Micro reseller credentials to log in to your account.
4) In the dialogue box that appears, click Activate Reseller Account Now. If you click Close, you will be able to activate your account at the same time
as placing your first customer order. However, we recommend that you activate
your account first, which will allow you to familiarize yourself with the
Marketplace and customize the Reseller Control Panel before placing customer
5) Enter all of your reseller account information in the required fields.
Make sure you enter a valid email address to receive the correspondence from
the Marketplace. You should also select a Security Question, as this will be
used to identify you if you need to call the Service Desk for help.
6) After filling in the required fields, be sure to review the Ingram Micro Terms and Conditions before
clicking Place Order at the bottom
of the page.
You have now finished activating
your account on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. You will receive a
confirmation email that contains your username for logging in directly to the
Reseller Control Panel. The first time you try to log in, you will need to use
the forgot password link to reset
your automatically set password. See this
article for an introduction to the
Reseller Control Panel.