This article describes how to access the IMCO Portal through
the CCP. If the User has direct access to their CP, you can skip to Step 4.
Users can log in to their respective Control Panels (CPs) in
order to access the IMCO Portal (access credentials to Users’ CP can be found
in the welcome email).
in to the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) Select Users from the left-side menu
3) On the ‘Users’ page, corresponding to the User whose IMCO
Portal you want to access, click Actions >
Log in as User
If you are in tile mode, Users will be listed within tiles. ‘Actions’
menu will be located at the bottom-left corner of each User’s tile.
4) The User’s Control Panel opens
5) Ensure the ‘Cloud Orchestrator’ option is selected from
the left-side menu
6) Click the LOG IN button located
at the bottom left side of the ‘My Cloud Orchestrator’ tile
The IMCO Portal opens and the quick start wizard is launched.
Note: The quick start wizard is only available
when accessing the IMCO Portal for first-time, otherwise the Portal opens to