In order to upload your website, you need to make sure that your domain
is registered and properly attached to your hosting plan. Follow the
instructions below to add your domain, and then attach it to your hosting
1) First go to the Customer Control Panel, log in to your account, and then
choose All Domains in the upper
right drop-down menu.
2) Navigate to the Hosted Domains
You will see a list of the domains
you have already added with us. In the
example above123-cloud-me.com is registered with Ingram Micro Cloud.
3) If your domain is registered with another provider but you would like to
host it using your Ingram Micro hosting subscription, click Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere.
4) Fill in the appropriate fields in the form on the next page. At this
point you can select the subscriptions you would like to associate with this
5) Once you have completed the change and click on Next, the system will show you a summary. Take note of your name
servers as you may want to update your registrar to these values for your
Once this is done, you will have the ability to create DNS records for
your domain. If you have added web hosting, you will see the domain listed
under the Website tab so that you can start updating your site. If you added
mail hosting, that domain will be available to create email addresses.